Our website collects the following information from those visitors who fill out the form:
This data is collected with the sole purpose of:
Personalising website user’s experience
Enhancing customer service experience
Sending Newsletters for interested audience
How is your information protected?
a) We don’t utilise vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
b) We use an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate
• Knowing and preserving user’s preferences for easy future navigation
• Collecting information on site traffic and site use to enhance the visitor’s experience. At times we use our trusted third party services to track on our behalf.
In case the user chooses to disable the cookies, some of the features of the site tracking may get deactivated.
Third Party Disclosure
If in case we have to, we transfer your identifiable information only to trusted third parties.
Third party links
Our website does not offer third party products and services.
We use Google Adwords Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
Demographics and Interests Reporting
We and third party vendors such as Google use:
To compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
We adhere to the regulations of the CalOPPA and ensure the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
Users can anytime change their personal information by calling us.
When we receive do not track signals, we honor them and do not track,
plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email
Within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in site notification
Within 7 business days
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
We obtain your email address for the following purposes:
- Responding to queries and requests and sending information.
- Processing orders and sending updates related to the same
- Marketing to the visitors in our mailing list
We adhere to the regulations of the CAN-SPAM act and ensure the following:
- We will NOT use false or misleading subjects
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- We will give an ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ option
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can. You simply have to follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.